Friday, December 31, 2010

Natural and Organic Food

Yesterday, December 30th, I have to go with the rush of people preparing either to one of destinations for New Year's eve (Las Vegas) or head off to the grocery store to prepare for the New Year's feast--I did the latter.  One of my favorite stores for organic produce and meats is Henry's.  I find it not true to what most people think that if we say natural and food stores, it is very costly.  Some products are, some are not--so I always try to find those items that are on sale.

You would probably wonder why I have started blogging about food.  Well, as I had mentioned in the earlier post, our company had now ventured in the food business.  I also love to cook, share my recipes and keep you updated with what and how you can use our products in your daily meals.

Here's Henry's logo--very simple, very meaningful--


No comments:

Post a Comment