Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Prayer for today ---

Business is a part of our daily lives---family comes first and of course what is above all things is our spiritual self.
Inspiration for me comes from my Creator and I start the day asking Him to guide me to do the right thing, be pleasant and kind to others, to shower us with more blessings and to thank Him for another day.


Prayer for today (Jesus Daily)
Thank you JESUS for all the times you have picked me up on my difficult journey.
Thank you for carrying me in spite of the worm I am!
Thank you for carrying me when I couldn't walk anymore.
Thank you for never dropping me.
Thank you for listening to me when no one else had time.
Thank you for everything...
Thank you for never leaving me...
Thank you for never letting me down...

No comments:

Post a Comment