Wednesday, January 19, 2011

How do I stay focus in Business?

Being an entrepreneur does not mean that I am strong all the way through--
There are times that my personal life seems dark so how do I stay positive and separate my personal life
from affecting my decision making in business?

One main thing that I do is stay positive.  I try to divert into thinking positive about what I can do better in business than dwell on my personal problems.  This way, I become more productive and stay focus and make better decisions.
Another way is Giving Back to the community.  It is the fulfillment of seeing the smile in someone's face that you had done something good.

Take time for yourself, like a vacation, a weekend get-away or just getting together with family & friends.
You'll realize that your energy will be back--

Most important factor based on my experience is thinking of your self-worth and respect.  Thinking about how you've fulfilled your dream of being an entrepreneur despite the hurdles in life--then you'll realized that  you're back on track again!

No comments:

Post a Comment